Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Root
In all honesty, I hardly dream or maybe I do and I just don't remember. All the dreams I've ever had, I hardly remember any details about. Reading Dinah's dream reminded me of a weird dream I had a few years ago. In the dream I remember seeing something growing on my arm and ignoring it, then I felt as if something was growing on my arm and when i touched my arm I realized that it was this long piece of root sprouting out. I wouldn't call it a plant, it was a root! and it was disgusting. I was freaked out and scared because I didn't know what it was. I remember I would keep touching it and observing it to see what else it could be and the more I did this it would just keep growing. Then I got really scared and woke up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment