Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CHUCKY WAS AFTER ME!!!

I’ve had this dream more than once.

I wake up in my dream. I hear noises and I realize that someone broke into my house. I leave my room and I am standing on the top of the staircase. I know if I run down the stairs the criminals will hear the stairs creak. Somehow I start to fly down the stairs. I peak through the window in the stairwell wall and I see Chucky walking around and exploring my house. I feel pretty good about my height compared to his as well as my newfound power to fly. Then suddenly he glares up at me and flashes a really creepy smile. My heart is racing. I fly really fast around the dining table and toward the front door. I plan to escape and fly further down hill for help, but Chucky is on my tail. He is pretty fast for a little guy. I can’t get away. I nearly make it to the front gate when I find out I can’t fly higher than the gate. This sucks, so I wake up not wanting to see the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment