For this blog I am going to write about the dream that I had last night. I will warn everyone right now that my dreams are always a little ridiculous. I could have picked numerous past dreams that I have had to write this blog, but I knew that I didn't have to because last nights dream would be just as crazy as the rest of them. I do not make them up, I swear! Everyone knows my dreams are crazy and my friends even ask me about what i dreamt about sometimes.
My dream opened up to me getting kicked out of college. No one would tell me why I was kicked out and I was so aggravated because I am convinced that Queens College hates me and gives me problems constantly just for fun and because a lot of the people who work there don't know what's going on. I went away camping to a place that I have been going to since I was little in order to clear my mind. A teacher I had in high school was there waiting for me. This teacher and I used to be very close I knew her outside of school and we used to go shopping or talk about life. She became more of a friend and motherly type rather than a teacher since I knew her outside of school as well. She and I don't talk anymore and I really do not like her. Thinking about her makes me angry so I was being extremely rude to her. She was there planning her wedding (she got married in real life a few months ago) and I told her to go away...with a few more explicit words. Then I drove all the way back home and realized that I had to go to work. I went into the back room at work and I was there with Sarah Michelle Gellar and my mother. My mother and I do not have the best relationship so I was wondering why she was there. I was trying to show her that I can make objects float (the object i was using was a scientific calculator). Sarah Michelle Gellar needed my help, but I cannot remember why. All I know is that we were riding on dolphins in the ocean in the middle of the night, which is weird because I'm terrified of sharks. We ended up at some island and we had to climb through this window. I climbed through it and found my friends Catalina and Leanne. Leanne and I were eating candy and we were all planning to go out clubbing that night. The next thing I know, I am at a random bar. The bar is outside and I am not with Catalina and Leanne, but with another friend of mine, Shawn. Suddenly my boss (who I get along with great and is also more like a friend) tells everyone who is not twenty one that they need to move. She doesn't say anything to me even though I am only twenty. I get up because it was my turn to play beer pong. Then my grandmother is screaming my name saying that it is eight thirty and I'm going to be late for class, my wake up call.
I am going to try and interpret Polly's dream. It's just a guess or an idea so I hope you don't get offended! Maybe Polly could feel like she doesn't fit in or is not happy with where she currently is in life or where she was at one point. Maybe sometimes she wants to see the other options that are out there. Although this "father" abruptly took her out of the life that she was used to, she couldn't be mad at him because she enjoyed experiencing something new. Maybe someone in her life has changed her or come in without her consent, but it wasn't an entirely bad experience. Then when she had the decision to make to go back to what she once had, she wasn't sure what she wanted. Maybe this can be about a relationship ( of any type, a significant other or friend) that has changed her life and when it was over, she didn't know what she wanted anymore. She couldn't go back to live with her "family" or go back to where she was before the change because she herself changed from her experiences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment