So my crazy dream started off with me entering my grandmothers house in Jackson heights and I am greeted by my mother, father, brother, grandmother, my girlfriend, my girlfriends mother and stepfather, and my girlfriend’s sister and her boyfriend. Everyone is talking with each other even though they have all only met once. I decide to go into the living room and I find my brother with a bunch of random friends of his. How they got there I have no idea. One of them was our friend Ivan who I guess was only in the dream because about 3 days before the dream he got into a big fight with about 50 people and someone knocked him out from behind and kicked his face in and broke his jaw in about 3 places and lost a tooth so I guess it was still on my mind. Anyway they left and then I saw a toddler in a winter jacket being carried by some random man to the bathroom. I asked my girlfriend “who’s baby is that?” and she replied by saying “it’s our”. I responded by asking a bunch of questions such as when did this happen? I didn’t know you were pregnant? Why didn’t you tell me? Blah blah blah blah. She responded by saying it happened at a house party during the summer in someone named Scotts house. We both don’t know a Scott, which is really strange and funny. Anyway then we all went into the kitchen and had dinner but there weren’t enough chairs so I had to get one from the closet. When I opened the closet door I hit my head with a box of tissues because my grandmother has like 50 boxes in the closet. I take the chair to the table and I sit down. My mother asked me if I wanted watermelon and other fruit because my grandmother always has big fruit platters at her house. I respond by saying “yes”, and she takes the plate away from my girlfriends’ stepfather and I start eating. This dream was really weird but it didn’t end there. There was a knock at the door and I checked to see who it was. It was some man asking to come in. I asked everyone if they knew who it was, and my girlfriend responded by saying that it was her father who lives in Colombia. I guess this was because a few days earlier her father kept calling her to see how she was. After that I woke up and I was surprised that I remembered everything. I don’t remember most of my dreams, and that is the only one that sticks out in my mind.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment