Thursday, April 30, 2009
flying through space-time
I consistently have a recurring dream where I am flying and I keep flying without having any problems. When I was younger my flying-dreams started out as just floating above the ground or hovering, but as I got older and more capable of controlling my dreams I have been able to fly much much faster and much much higher. So in this dream I am flying at amazing speeds way about the clouds where I can stop and hover thousands of feet in the air staring down at what appears to be a giant city. In this specific flying-dream, I am so high up that it makes me feel very nervous, the gigantic city that i am floating over looks like the tiny strands that make up the material of a carpet or a rug. I am so high up over this city that buildings are so tiny to me as the threads of a tight-knit rug that i would normally stand on top of in waking-life. Sometimes I then venture further upward and higher and higher until I am in outer space. Once there i fly past the moon and other unidentified planetoids until i reach this crack in space. This crack is like a bright beam of light and the closer i get to it, and the further away i get from the earth, the brighter this beam of cracked-pathway becomes. The flying then begins to feel bumpy and rough like a plane hitting turbulence and that is when I always wake up....I never get to see what is emanating that bright cracked-light pathway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment