Wednesday, February 4, 2009
hmmmmm
I hope I am not currently working on the wrong assignment but either I missed something or only one other person and I are doing the assignment correctly. I guess everyone missed the part that said "filling in those elements with aspects of your own, imagined story. That is, choose a time period, describe a detective, etc., for a story you imagine you might write. Use the numbers and the headings in your post, please, to make things clear for us all." Then again, I could be wrong, but hopefully I'm not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought the same thing, my post is basically a list and not a story... I hope I'm not wrong either
ReplyDeleteYeah and I thought that way and thought I had to be wrong... I was going to do it your guys way but I wasnt sure...
ReplyDeleteif u read the assignment it says "...for a story you IMAGINE you MIGHT write....Use the numbers and the headings in your post, please, to make things clear for us all." I don't think it says to write an entire detective story.
ReplyDeleteI am almost positive the assignment was to be written in the list form. I was 100% positive until I saw other people doing it in story form and it made me second guess myself
ReplyDeleteYeah i think it had to be written in a list form i guess those of us who did wrote it as story must have done it the wrong way.
ReplyDeleteoops
ReplyDelete