In a secert laboratory set up by a private corporation a parrot escaped with an ancient gorrila. The gorrila killed one of her carekeepers. A man in search for the parrot, and gorrilla, stopped by a parrot expert, in whose town the parrot was last seen. The expert gives the man an encyclopedic presentation of the parrot's characteristics, eating habits, sexual preferences, political views, on a big presentation screen. The man traveled to Alaska and back but never found the parrot.
One day, the man revisted the parrot expert's town. The parrot expert's wife told them that the expert had eaten the parrot. This was the last parrot of its kind. The expert was arrested and put into a pyschatric ward. Ten years later the expert became the director of the psychiatric ward.
*they - I was an investigator and had an assitent at this point. Oh, right, I was the man, I think . . . or I may have been hovering over him like a camera, but I might have been the man at certain points. Actually my point of view shifted from hovering over the investigator in certain scenes, and then becoming the investigator, so I was the man.
This dream is a few years old.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment