Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Okay so don't make fun of me! I had this crazy, wacky dream... of the Jonas Brothers… and supposedly I was going out with the middle one, Joe! When I woke up I was like, WHAT THEEE?!? And because we were assigned to write about it, embarrassedly I thought to myself how did I dream of this but mostly why! I am the oldest one out of three with 11 year old twin sisters. On my mom’s side I am the oldest one as well. Out of my cousins, the oldest one after me is 13. Not only is there a pretty wide age gap, we are dominated by women. There are so many women that even our pets are females. Getting back to the subject, my cousins and sisters are addicted to the Disney Channel. All I hear is Hannah Montana, Suite Life of Zack & Cody, but 24/7 I hear about the Jonas Brothers. Then yesterday my cousin (the 13 year old) quizzes me with these gazillion "Which JoBro is for you" quizzes. The results for every single one of them were Joe Jonas. So I go to sleep (finally) and what do I dream about? Being Mrs. Joe Jonas. It's not that I don't like them because there are a few songs I like by them. It's kind of weird when my cousins and sisters all have a "major crush" on Joe Jonas and they're so jealous of me because apparently "we are meant to be." It’s ridiculous because now they don’t want to talk to me, but whatever. Sometimes I don't know what I dream about, and this one is definitely ones I wish I didn’t remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
why does everyone like Joe? anyway i had a dreams about the jonas brothers once but it wasnt like yours. My dream was because my friend christian had his facebook status as"95% of all teens would go into a panic if the Jonas brothers were on a 100 foot building about to jump. copy and paste this if you are one of the 5% who would have pushed them". So i thought about it and i just remember Christian and I pushing them off and then getting chased by a crowd of angry girls between the ages of like 10 and 16 with all matching t shirts saying Jonas brothers. Anyway back to the dream talk, you had the same reaction to your dream as i did. I was like what the hell? But then i realized that it was because everything that happened in the dream was something that i thought about that week and it all just happened to come together in some really strange dream. The Jonas brothers quiz thing was probably still on our mind when you went to sleep and you just happened to have a dream about it. They will probably be jealous for a long time because almost every girl around their age wishes they were married to Joe lol.
ReplyDelete