Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Dream

When I was in my last year of high school i wasn't too interested in the credits i had. I had always assumed that since I had that 90 something average that I was good but when my advisory spoke to me the semester before graduating I start to panic. She said I couldn't graduate until I have gained all the required credits for math. Math was my weakest subject and I remember always trying to avoid it. So here at almost the end of the year and I am being told it doesn't matter that I have 50 credits to graduate, I don't have that math credit and therefore I cant graduate. So I remember taking my last math class in high school and I would go to the advisory everyday to make sure I will gradate with this class. She kept telling me it depends on me and the grade I achieve. I remember close to graduation I had this dream where it all seemed so real. Taking place at the graduation hall, me dressed the way I had planned and when they call out my name they say sorry you cant get a diploma because you didn't have the sufficient amount of credits required. The dream seemed so real because I remember crying in my dream and the next morning when I was up my pillow was a little wet. That was one of the most strangest dreams I had ever had mainly because i was thinking about this situation so much that I made myself dream about it I guess.

Reading Vanessa's dream about her thinking about the blog and actually dreaming of the blog. I think that is just what dreams are about, the events that take place in our daily lives and we end putting together those images and events into a story. I believe her dream is only of the actions that took place in last class plus her thoughts of it before sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment