Scarlett Jonas always wanted to do something special with her closest friends, Stephanie Berger and Giselle Morales. During the summer of 2007, they booked a stay at the Fontainebleau Resort in Miami Beach, Florida. Time comes and they arrive at the resort. "How amazing is this place!" exclaimed a very impressed Scarlett. Stephanie replied, "We all have our own rooms. I'm right next door. Look! We even share the balcony!" Giselle adds, "Well, I'm down the hall isolated from you guys. But whatever! Stephanie and I have a surprise for you tonight,Scarlett! You both have everything?" "I have everything. My dress is a surprise so you can't see it! You have everything Steph?" "No I have to head to the Dolphin Mall. Why don't you come?" "That's fine" says Scarlett. "Well, you guys head out while I finish unpacking and start to get ready." Giselle stayed behind while Scarlett and Stephanie left for the mall. When they arrived at the mall, Stephanie saw a gorgeous dress. "That's the one! I want it!" "Wait, that's my dress for tonight. We can't wear the same dress! And I wanted to surprise you guys. Plus you hate the color black anyway." "So what! said Steph. "I have my credit card. I'm getting it right now. Let's go inside." "Look!" Scarlett grabbed her arm. "You can't get it. Jason bought that dress for me and I'm planning to where it tonight. We don't need to look like identical twins! Stephanie looked at Scarlett. "Oh... okayyy?" Scarlett felt better. Steph would not be wearing the same dress as her. What a relief! After all, it was her day, her birthday, and she didn't want anyone to ruin it, especially her best friend. After seaching through various boutiques in the mall, Steph found the dress she really liked. They head back to the Fountain Blue Resort.
They got off the elevator and headed back to their room. They rang Giselle's bell. Giselle acted very suspicious when opening the door. She opened it very slow. All of a sudden she burst the door wide open and there was a loud "SURPRISE!!!" Out popped a few of Scarlett's friends and her fiance, Jason. "I had to stay behind and make sure these animals didn't ruin the surprise. I made reservations to Bongos tonight at 9, which is in like 3 hours! So go and get ready before we're late!" Scarlett and Stephanie returned to their rooms and got settled. Scarlett was blow drying her hair when all of a sudden a loud bang came out of nowhere. She stepped out into the living room but no one was there. "Maybe it's all in my head," she thought to herself. It was time to put on the dress her fiance bought for her. She was so excited! She opened the closet but nothing was there! She panicked and called her friends to see if this was a joke. No one answered. She called security. Security Gaga walks in and Scarlett explained what happened. "Miss, all I can do is maybe roll the tapes and see what happened. Other than that I can't do anything. Perhaps someone took your dress and accessories as a prank." She stepped out with the security guard when Stephanie walked in through the front door. "What happened?" asked Steph. "I've been robbed. My dress, shoes, and my new purse that I kept everything in this closet is gone!" "Where you in here before?" Scarlett asked Steph. Did you spray my perfume sometime today?" "What? What are you talking about?" "You're the only person who wears G by Gwen Stefani! It's you who wear that perfume!" "How could you think I would steal or wear your perfume?" Scarlett noticed that the balcony door was open, and so was Stephanie's door. "You were stupid enough to even leave your door open too!" yelled Scarlett. "I promise I didn't do anything! I stepped in here real quick to get the perfume that I left in the shopping bag and that's it!" Stephanie was trying her best to tell her story but Scarlett didn't want to listen. Giselle knocked on the door and entered. "What's all the commotion?" "I've been robbed..." Scarlett points to Stephanie, "... and she had something to do with it!"
All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Scarlett ran to answer. It was Security Gaga holding someone. Scarlett opened the door. All their mouths dropped at the sight of this person. There was a long pause. "Is this your dress, Ms. Jonas?" asked the security. "What the!" yelled Stepahnie and Giselle at the same time. Scarlett was in deep shock. She felt ashamed and embarrassed. After a moment of silence, she yelled, "How could you! Jason what were you thinking of? Why does Security Gaga have you and my dress?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment