Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Is communism really that different from previous movements?

            Is communism really that different from previous movements?

Communism is not really different from previous movements because the people want change and unity just like that of people in past movements. The people protest for what they believe in whether it is a capitalist society or a communist regime telling them what they can and cannot have. The people who want a communist government want everything to be shared and they do not really own anything. They think that equal pay for all workers will unite them and make them stronger, which is just like the beliefs of previous movements. This however does not seem fair to me. If I am a doctor and every day I go to the hospital and treat my patients and perform operations, why should I get paid and receive the same money as someone who sweeps and washes floors for a living. Was it worth it for me to spend all those sleepless nights studying for years just to get paid the same as someone who sat around all day? If I was living in very poor conditions and was struggling with my job and barely making ends meet, I would be walking through the streets with my fellow workers protesting for equal rights. The communist movement has different ideas of previous movements but it still has the same concept.  The people want to be one and join together with common goals and ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment